Delivery & Returns
We charge a small delivery fee based on whether your delivery address is classified as a metro or country address. The delivery fee is shown in your shopping cart when you place your order. You can also elect to pick your order up from your closest branch or to have your order picked up by a courier. To do this tick the pick-up option when on the delivery page of check out and the delivery fee will be removed. Please allow at least 2 hours for a pick-up order. Our delivery fees are listed below
10km radius to branch - $8 ex GST
Metropolitan customers (outside 10km radius) - $30 ex GST
Regional customers - $35 ex GST
Same day delivery - $80 ex GST
Same Day Delivery - We also offer a same day delivery service for $80 ex GST. Please note this service is only available for metropolitan customers and orders must be placed between 7am-10am Monday-Friday.
10km radius Delivery - $8 for orders placed via the website ONLY. Please note your delivery postcode must fall within a 10km radius of one of our branches to qualify. A list of qualifying postcodes can be found below.
Pick up orders-
Orders can be picked up Monday-Friday 8.30am - 4pm from your nearest store’s designated “Customer pick up area”. This is located at the despatch area of your nearest store. Please allow 2 hours before collection. You may experience a substantial wait if you endeavour to pick your order up prior to 2 hours as order may not have been pre-packed for you. Please select “pick up by customer” on the delivery page of check out.
Please be advised for an efficient pick up system no orders can be added to at time of collection. If you do wish to add subsequent items to your order please call us in advance on 1800 633 507.
All Click and Collect orders must be paid for prior to collection.
We do not accept cheques or cash for any Sales Counter or Pre-Placed pick up orders.
You may also elect to have your order picked up by a courier. if you wish to arrange a courier to pick up the order for you please select “pick up by courier” on the delivery page of check out. Please advise your courier to arrive between 8am - 2pm Monday- Friday.
Orders not collected within 2 weeks will be credited and stock returned.
The postcodes which fall within the $8 delivery fee range are as follows;
|New South Wales|
Metro Customers- If your order is placed before 2pm we guarantee next day delivery anytime between 8am- 5pm*. We are unfortunately unable to give you an exact delivery time.
**Please note if you are not in attendance when delivery is made, you will be required to pay a re-delivery fee.
Regional Customers- If your order is placed before 2pm we guarantee delivery within 2 days, 8.00am-5pm.
If you place multiple orders on the same day your orders will be consolidated and subsequent delivery fees will be removed. Please note all orders must be placed prior to 2pm in order to be consolidated.
Customers will be notified if stock ordered isn't currently available and given the option of placing those goods on back order.
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY - ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
Customers will now need to login and submit a credit form located on the Wilson & Bradley website. The form requires customers to provide the following information:
• Pick up address (required)
• Name of person submitting credit/pick up request (required)
• Number of packages to be picked up (required)
• Approximate weight (required)
2. Once completed, a credit request form will be sent through as an email to Customer Service to action within 1 business day.
3. If our terms and conditions below are met, Customer Service will proceed to raise a consignment note via courier.
Terms & Conditions
(a) A credit request must be submitted within 30 days of receipt for all metro customers. Warranty claim has been made within 12 months of receipt for non - BLUM products or lifetime of the furniture for BLUM products (for faulty goods).
(b) Items must be packed in original packaging (if the reason for credits is a change of mind or incorrectly ordered).
4. Customer Service will have an option to select date and time of collection and insert customer email address (on the bottom of the screen) so that they can be automatically notified.
5. A barcode will also be generated for the customer to print out and attach to the package as well as consignment number for tracking purposes.
6. Your assigned courier will then pick up goods and return to relevant the W&B branch.
7. Accounts will then credit stock to customers within 3 business days.
What if the goods are under $30?
Accounts will process credit for processing without the stock having to return to W&B.
What if the credit request is a result of a W&B error?
Customers will not be required to submit the Credit Return form online if the fault is with W&B ie picking error or data entry error. In this case, Customer Service will gather details from the customer and fill the online form in on their behalf and subsequently forward the courier email with the label in order for them to attach to the package.
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
- Damaged, short or incorrect delivery claims must be made within 7 days of receipt
- To arrange return of the goods contact the customer service centre and state invoice number, invoice date, reason for return and contact name. Customer service will then arrange collection of goods.
- Goods being returned for any other reason must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns are subject to stock being in original condition.
- Goods which are non-standard or non-catalogue items i.e. purchased or manufactured to customers specification or ordered in as a customer special order are NON RETURNABLE.